JUNE 2011 CRUISE
The Miracle Project Program
Pricing / Booking
Ship / Port Info
Pre & Post Cruise
Autism - Cruising
Flexible Payment Plan
GFCF Diets Accommodated
Travel & Logo Items
Our Autism Friends & Links
Conditions & Policies
Want to be kept up
on new cruises?
Join our EMAIL BULLETIN
June 2011 Group
Transportation - Air / Land
Scroll down for Ground Transportation
on your own
We can help you determine timing of your flights. We
will also be able to offer you information on certain
flights. Please contact us for help and
If you are making your own air arrangements into the
Port area on the same day as the ship sails and returns:
- Flights should arrive no later than 1:00pm. You must be on the ship by 3:30pm
- Flights should depart no earlier than 1:30 pm
Air Fare through the Cruise Line
(from any city)
If you want to choose airfare through the Cruise Line,
please indicate so on out Booking Form, or call us.
Purchasing airfare through the cruise-line as part of your
cruise has certain advantages. Royal Caribbean makes it their business to get you to your cruise departure port on time.
Click Here for Air Fare pricing booked as part of your cruise package
(through Royal Caribbean)
- You can book up until 75 days before the cruise
- The rate never changes
- Should you find better airfare rates after booking with us there is no cancellation penalty until 75 days before the cruise.
- There is a $ 50.00 charge for Name changes or corrections, cancellation of airfare, or changes to air departure within 75 days of the cruise.
- The cruise-line chooses the most reliable airline carrier approx. 30 days prior to your cruise date. This allows flexibility in case of airline problems such as strike, bankruptcy, schedule changes, etc.
- The cruise-line will monitor your flight. They know if and why your flight is late and can delay ship departure if needed.
- The cruise-line greets you at the airport, directs you to your luggage, you collect your luggage, they load your luggage on a bus, transports you to the ship and transfers your luggage on board the ship. Reverse order when cruise is over.
We recommend booking your airfare as part of your cruise for all but seasoned airline travelers. The cruise-line is very knowledgeable, reliable, and professional. They choose the best times and most reliable airline carriers eliminating the stress and confusion of your trip. They are also a priority customer to the airlines. We want the entire trip to be a good experience. Keep in mind when you are comparing prices that the cruise-line price includes your bus transfers to and from the ship.
CUSTOM AIR: can be provided at an additional cost through the cruise line as part of your cruise package. Should you require a non stop, or wish to change the flight days, in most cases you can be accommodated.
We recommend booking your own airfare if you want to arrive or depart at a different date other than the sail and return date. Flights are more readily available during non week-end days near the cruise port city because the cruise lines reserves most of the air flights for their customers during the sail dates. Thus making it difficult for those trying to use air miles or arrive at the same popular times the cruise lines have reserved for their passengers during the day the ship sails or returns to port. Flights are also less expensive during the week days.
If you need assistance in arranging ground transportation to or from the port,
please indicate so on the Booking Form, call or email us.
our Booking/Pricing Page for Ground Transfer pricing
from area airports.